Friday, September 13, 2013

What I think

      
       To be honest so far I'm a little worried about this class. I can only find a few pieces so far that i feel are more then just crafts for kids.  Although some of the things i found are interesting and i feel there is a lot that can be done with a good understanding of how everything works.
      However despite some of the projects I'm finding online looking childish or more aimed at kids, I am excited to learn about this stuff. I want to learn as much as i can about the technical side of all this. I feel with the more understanding the sooner i may be able to apply this to different styles of artwork instead of the sculptors we've talked about already. I have always been a bit curios when it come to the inner workings of computers and things like that, I've just never really had a chance to work with them.
      Overall I'm excited to get working on some projects. yet I still am a bit skeptical about what kind of projects I'm going to be doing.

-Alex Schwalbe
     

No comments:

Post a Comment